Monday, January 9, 2012

Yuck!

It's amazing how food makes you feel....and I need to seriously remember that! I ate wonderful homemade food and a great salad on Saturday and had LOTS of energy. Sunday rolls around and I was lazy and ate bad sweets (and some ice cream) that I made. How did I feel? Like crap! I ate a decent meal at lunch at work today but came home and was tired so what did I do? Ate crappy food and guess how I feel? Yup, like crap. Bleh! I need to remember that to fuel my body it will take a little work and that it will be worth it!

I have such bad views of eating and my body that it's not even funny. I've had people tell me that I have willpower since becoming a vegetarian.....I really don't. I kinda feel like I was meant to do this because I have to interest in eating meat. That's not the hard part for me. This was never for a diet!

If anyone is out there reading this, some words of encouragement would be grateful! I'm at that stage where I know what I need to do. I think I know how to. (My life was soooo much better when I juiced every day!) I just need to do it! It might and will take work but it's got to be done!

P.S. I hope I am back to blogging on a regular schedule also!

No comments:

Post a Comment