Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Taking it all in!

So tonight is a rare night that I am not doing school stuff at home. I busted my butt and worked like crazy on Sunday to do all of my preparations for this week. I wasn't a fan of every night being a late night at school or on the computer. Well I am taking things a week at a time and learning alot! It's no joke when I say that I learn something that does and doesn't work every day. Challenges are good though!

Now to show you my second home! Here are some pics of my classroom. I'm sad to say that I haven't knitted much so I don't have pic of projects as of lately but hopefully that will change soon. I did score a nice project at Hobby Lobby in Louisiana two weekends ago thought. Best part.....it was on clearance. Anyways, like I said here are some pics of my classroom!


 My office....and my mess that I need to organize this weekend.


One of the neat little pictures that I got from a vendorish mall place in Crossett.



Time stands still in my office. Why? Because even with batteries this clock works only when it wants to.


View from above in the choir seats.


Looking at the front of the room.


View from my office.

Well, I'm off to relax for the evening even though I feel like I should be doing more!

Peace y'all!


1 comment:

  1. Your classroom is BEAUTIFUL!!! You must be so happy to have an office ... sounds like you need it with all the work you have to do! I'm sure it will settle down eventually and you'll find some time to knit. Keep working hard! :)

    ReplyDelete